2015 Education Schedule
CLICK HERE to view 2015 DHI Education opportunities.
Learn from experienced instructors with first-hand industry knowledge. Bring your questions to the experts, network with your peers and go back to your office with the essentials and tailor them to your workplace.
Learn about the 2015 Spring Technical School in Lansdowne, VA, April 12-19.
- Online registration is now closed. You must call 703/222-2010 to register based upon availability in a class. For full program and registration details, download the course registration forms. As you are planning your stay, make sure to book your hotel accommodations online.
- First time Spring School attendee? DHI members can access the Getting the Most Out of DHI Technical School webinar archived recording.
CoNEXTions for DAI600
DAI600 Fire and Egress Door Assembly Inspection*
Baltimore Convention Center (prior to CoNEXTions 2015)
*This course requires 3 prerequisites (COR113, COR120 and COR140) which are available at our Technical School April 12-19 as listed above.
Take advantage of DHI’s growing number of online education opportunities. Whenever and wherever you have time, customize a course selection to fit your own pace.
- NEW! Webinar: The HMMA Hollow Metal Manual
- NEW! Webinar: HMMA 840, Guide Specification for Installation and Storage of Hollow Metal Doors and Frames
- NEW! Doors and Hardware 101 online self-paced course
- CE1401 – Codes and Standards Update Online Course
- CE600 – 2012 Update: Fire & Egress Door Assembly Inspections Online Class
The DHI In-House Education System enables companies to provide DHIs renowned education sessions conveniently to their employees. Time away from home and out of the office will be reduced, which translates into even greater cost savings for your company. Companies can purchase the instructor and student materials for many DHI training classes. The official end-of-class exam is included, and students who pass the exam receive the same, full credit towards a diploma — or towards meeting the requirements necessary for taking the AHC, CDC or EHC exams — as students who pass DHIs national class sessions. The links below will assist you with all aspects of planning and delivering a local DHI class.
DHI Course Listings
For a description of educational courses offered by DHI, download the Education Resource Guide or contact Member Services for a hard copy at 703/222-2010. Please review this Guide for course offerings and prerequisite requirements. This information is updated as needed, so be sure to review the Guide when considering a national class, local educational offering and/or Challenge Exam.