2015 Education Schedule
Click Here to view 2015 DHI Education opportunities.
Learn from experienced instructors with first-hand industry knowledge. Bring your questions to the experts, network with your peers and go back to your office with the essentials and tailor them to your workplace.
- Click here to review details on the 2015 Fall Technical Schools
Take advantage of DHI’s growing number of online education opportunities. Whenever and wherever you have time, customize a course selection to fit your own pace.
- New Webinar: Grow Your Business in the Healthcare Market
- COR103 Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- AHC215: Writing Hardware Specifications
- NEW! Doors and Hardware 101 online self-paced course
- CE1401 – Codes and Standards Update Online Course
- CE600 – 2012 Update: Fire & Egress Door Assembly Inspections Online Class
The DHI In-House Education System enables companies to provide DHIs renowned education sessions conveniently to their employees. Time away from home and out of the office will be reduced, which translates into even greater cost savings for your company. Companies can purchase the instructor and student materials for many DHI training classes. The official end-of-class exam is included, and students who pass the exam receive the same, full credit towards a diploma — or towards meeting the requirements necessary for taking the AHC, CDC or EHC exams — as students who pass DHIs national class sessions. The links below will assist you with all aspects of planning and delivering a local DHI class.
DHI Course Listings
For a description of educational courses offered by DHI, download the Education Resource Guide or contact Member Services for a hard copy at 703/222-2010. Please review this Guide for course offerings and prerequisite requirements. This information is updated as needed, so be sure to review the Guide when considering a national class, local educational offering and/or Challenge Exam.