Click Here to view DHI Education opportunities.
Learn from experienced instructors with first-hand industry knowledge. Bring your questions to the experts, network with your peers and go back to your office with the essentials and tailor them to your workplace.
- Click here to review details on the 2015 Fall Technical Schools
- Click here to view future technical schools
DAI 600 Fire and Egress Door Assembly Inspection
- November 8-11, 2015
- Chantilly, VA
- Register Online
Hyatt Place Chantilly/Dulles Airport-South
To reserve your room, please call 703/961-8160 and mention the Door & Hardware Institute Room Block for discounted rates. Or you can reserve reserve online.
- Questions? Need more information? Please call 703/222-2010 or email the Education Department.
Take advantage of DHI’s growing number of online education opportunities. Whenever and wherever you have time, customize a course selection to fit your own pace.
- NEW Webinar! Fire Rated Door Assemblies: Compliant Designs
- NEW! COR103: Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- Doors and Hardware 101 online self-paced course
- CE1401 – Codes and Standards Update Online Course
- CE600 – 2012 Update: Fire & Egress Door Assembly Inspections Online Class
The DHI In-House Education System enables companies to provide DHIs renowned education sessions conveniently to their employees. Time away from home and out of the office will be reduced, which translates into even greater cost savings for your company. Companies can purchase the instructor and student materials for many DHI training classes. The official end-of-class exam is included, and students who pass the exam receive the same, full credit towards a diploma — or towards meeting the requirements necessary for taking the AHC, CDC or EHC exams — as students who pass DHIs national class sessions. The links below will assist you with all aspects of planning and delivering a local DHI class.
DHI Course Listings
For a description of educational courses offered by DHI, download the Education Resource Guide or contact Member Services for a hard copy at 703/222-2010. Please review this Guide for course offerings and prerequisite requirements. This information is updated as needed, so be sure to review the Guide when considering a national class, local educational offering and/or Challenge Exam.