Online Classes in January 2014
Fire and Egress Door Assembly Inspection (DAI600) and Advanced Detailing Hardware (AHC207) will be available in January 2014!
Both courses have prerequisites that must be successfully fulfilled before you can register. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Where can you take these prerequisites? DHI Canada?s Fall Technical School!
Advanced Detailing Hardware - AHC207
7 sessions, Jan. 2 - Mar.12, 2014
Building on the principles learned in Detailing Hardware - AHC205, you will be led through a series of challenging class exercises designed to develop your decision making skills by selecting and detailing hardware products that meet the intended functions of door openings.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn how to:
- Identify intended functions of door openings
- Create detailed hardware sets
- Include elevation diagrams for openings with electrified hardware
- Create a cover page, template list, abbreviations and symbols list, etc.
Advanced Detailing Hardware - Syllabus and Registration Form
Fire and Egress Door Assembly Inspection - DAI600
12 sessions, Jan. 21- Feb. 27, 2014
This class will teach you how to perform and record fire and egress door safety inspections, testing and maintenance, as well as provide tips for interacting with the owners and AHJs. Upon passing this class, you will be become a credentialed FDAI and invited to enroll in the Intertek Certified Fire and Egress Door Inspector program.
Upon successful completion of this class, students will:
- Be able to explain NFPA 80?s inspection requirements
- Be able to conduct safety inspections of swinging fire door assemblies with builders hardware
- Be able to create inspection records and summary inspection reports
- Be eligible to enroll in the Intertek Certified Fire and Egress Door Inspector Program
Fire and Egress Door Assembly Inspection - Syllabus and Registration Form
Contact email@example.com for registration details.