New Individual Membership Offer — Join DHI Now and Save*
For a limited time only, you and a colleague can join DHI and save with our Buy One/Get One-Half Off membership offer! In addition to saving on membership, you can purchase the Doors and Hardware 101, our online self-paced course, also known as COR101, for $101.
The only way to take advantage of this offer is to contact DHI's Membership Department at 703.222.2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Limited time offer; membership is through June 2016.
What We Do for Our Members
- Establish the industry as the primary channel for all architectural openings products.
- Serve as the primary resource for professional development in the industry.
- Maintain and enhance a widely accepted credentialing system based on competence.
- Serve as the effective advocating voice for the architectural openings industry.
- Establish DHI as the primary resource on matters relating to the industry's needs.
Our Guiding Principles as Members
- We pledge to actively work to improve the safety, security and convenience of the built environment.
- We pledge to recommend the selection and use of products appropriate in quality and harmonious in design for each project.
- We pledge to maintain our individual skills by participating in continuing education and to actively support educational opportunities for all fellow industry professionals.
- We pledge to promote and support good business practices in the organization that we work for and in the association that we represent as members.
- We pledge to conduct ourselves honestly and professionally in all of our dealings with customers, suppliers, and fellow industry professionals.
DHI Membership Year is July 1–June 30.
If you already have a DHI-issued ID number* your information will already be in the system. If you are visiting the site for the first time and have not been issued an ID number, please contact DHI's Membership Department at 703/222-2010 or email email@example.com for assistance with logging in or applying for membership.
*A DHI-issued ID number can be found on most printed mail pieces that you receive from DHI. The 5-6 digit number on the mailing label is the ID number that you will use to navigate your way around the system.