COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Resources
A Note from DHI CEO Jerry Heppes, Sr., CAE
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a devastating effect on every facet of our lives, and we hope you and your families are safe. We are facing truly unprecedented times—each one of us is being presented with our own unique set of challenges and we are all trying to cope with them the best we can.
With this in mind, I would like to reassure you that DHI and DSSF, along with our industry community, is with you. As a DHI member, you can call on us. Technology is in place to ensure that DHI and DSSF operations continue uninterrupted and you can still reach our staff through the same channels as you have in the past.
This COVID-19 resource page is populated with key reference materials and links to help you make informed decisions during this difficult time, and will be updated as new information becomes available. Contact us at email@example.com with your COVID-19-related questions and/or concerns.
Continue to stay safe and healthy, and we will stay in close touch.
Jerry Heppes, Sr., CAE
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW) - Distribution Post COVID-19 Outlook
- May 28 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- Join ITR Economics President Alan Beaulieu for a 90-minute update on economic trends in the distribution industry. The update will look at new data, including April, tosee how bad the fall-off was and determine what can be learned from that input. The presentation will check on leading indicators, the stock market, and what the status is around the country on opening up the economy. Armed with this information, the presentation will determine how close we are to the bottom and what we should be doing as we look at the next rising trend. The timing and slope will vary by industry, and those differences will be examined. Please note, there is a fee associated with this webinar.
- UnleashWD -Shift to Tomorrow Series (ongoing)
This series shifts the focus from "making it through the COVID-19 pandemic" to "coming out stronger on the other side." For six weeks—beginning Sunday, April 19—UnleashWD will host virtual conversations with industry thought-leaders on Sundays and deep-dive webinar classes on Wednesdays. These classes will cover specific topics geared toward shifting your team’s focus to tomorrow.
DHI Advocacy, Government Relations, and Related Information
- DHI Advocacy Center
- DHI Advocacy COVID-19 Resources
- Affinity HR Group
- Chamber of Commerce
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Department of Labor
- The Federal Reserve
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Legislative Council (SBLC)
- State Tax Agencies
- Treasury Department
- The White House
DHI Event Status