COR140 – Using Codes and Standards
Want to further your codes knowledge and take your next step towards earning a credential or certification as listed in the Education Path Chart? COR140 will cover NFPA 80, Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives, NFPA 101, Life Safety Code, ICC/ ANSI A117.1, Usable and Accessible Buildings and Facilities, and International Building Code.
Want to take the DAI600 course to earn your CFDAI and become and fire and egress door assembly inspector but you are not quite ready yet and need some additional knowledge on codes and standards? COR140 is a STRONGLY recommended prerequisite in order to be successful when taking the CFDAI exam. Take the COR140 at this session to give you adequate time to prepare and be ready to take the next session of the DAI600 course at the spring Technical School in VA.
DAI600 – Fire + Egress Door Assembly Inspection
Interested and ready to take DAI600 and earn your CFDAI certification?– Expand your knowledge and build a business opportunity with DAI600 and make the most of 2019!?!
Register for one of the following courses:
COR140 – Using Codes and Standards (3 Days - February 11-13)
Pricing: Member: $1320 | Non-Member: $1715
DAI600 – Fire + Egress Door Assembly Inspection (3 Days - February 11-13)
Pricing: Member: $2145 | Non-Member: $2645
DAI600 With Exam on Day 4*
Pricing: Member: $2200 | Non-Member: $2700
Price includes a $65 facility fee (Continental breakfast, lunch and 2 refreshment breaks) per person per day.
*Exam on day 4, February 14, onsite OR schedule on your own
Class sizes for all tracks are limited.
For registration, contact Hanne Sevachko at email@example.com
or call 703.766.7034.
Location and Housing
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
2401 Music Valley Dr.
Nashville, TN 37214
Please contact Julie Walter
for housing or call 703.766.7036.
- Tuition payment must be received with registration to ensure a place in
a course. Confirmation of registration after receipt of payment will be
Cancellations and Administration Fee
- Registration deadline is February 4, 2019.
- For cancellations received up until 4 weeks prior to the start of the Education Session, February 7, 2019, either a 95% refund or a 100% credit for future courses is available. Credit is valid only for one calendar year.
- For cancellations received within 4 weeks of the start of the Education Session, February 8, 2019, a 90% credit only will be applied to a future course and valid only for one calendar year.
- No refunds will be given to any missed sessions.
- No refunds will be given to any non-completion of course(s).
- Once an Education Session begins, no refunds or credit will be given
for missed or non-completed courses. Special circumstances such as a
significant medical issue, death in family, etc. may allow for a partial or
full credit of tuition fees only, not including facility fees, to be issued for
a future course. Proof of special circumstance may be required.
A member of our Education Team will be happy to help. Email Hanne Sevachko, Education Manager, or Valerie Gardner, Education and Certification Coordinator, or call 703.222.2010. If you are interested in DHI membership, which will provide you with immediate ROI at this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.222.2010.