All classes will be conducted via Zoom. Camera capability is a must!
The course will run over 5 Tuesdays beginning on Tuesday, June 1.
Classes run from 12pm to 4pm Eastern.
Tuesday dates are:
This class is the first of three in a series of combined detailing courses. When taking this course you will begin to:
- Understands basic fire door and egress code principles
- Apply basic door, frame and hardware knowledge in building very simple openings
- Apply basic blue print reading and scaling skills
- Coordinate the application of hardware with doors and frames
DHI will provide students with electronic catalogs for this class.
RECOMMENDED PRIOR COURSES:
- COR117 – Door, Frame, and Architectural Hardware Applications