Date of Class: Tuesdays (November 3, November 10, November 17, December 1 and December 8)
Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
All classes will be conducted via Zoom. Camera capability is a must!
This five-week class, delivered once a week, will be the first of three on the topic of specification writing.
You will learn how to:
Online registration closes Friday, October 30 at 12:00 p.m. ET. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register thereafter.
- Follow CSI SectionFormat™
- Use proper specification terminology and language
- Properly reference DIVISION 01 GENERAL sections
- Write clear, concise, correct, and complete specifications
- Identify methods of specification writing (e.g., descriptive, performance, proprietary, reference)