Thursday, June 3rd
1 day course - 8 hours (8 CEP)
Class will run from 9:30am until 5:30pm Eastern.
Conducted via Zoom. Camera capability is a must!
Because the principles of keying are not totally understood by those outside the field of locks, a door security + safety professional must guide the organization of keying, so it will: function properly, be easy to understand, be practical enough to survive years of usage, provide the security required by the user.
In this course you will learn:
- Levels of Masterkeying
- Types of Keys used in Master Key Systems
- Limitations of Keying Systems
- Options for Keying Systems
- Key Control
- How to Hold Keying Meetings
Suggested Prior Courses:
- COR117 - Door, Frame, and Architectural Hardware Applications