5 week course - delivered once a week on Thursdays.
All classes will be conducted via Zoom. Camera capability is a must!
This course will run over 5 Thursdays, beginning on Thursday, February 4th.
All classes will run from 12:00pm until 4:00pm Eastern.
Thursday dates are:
This course will help you develop a firm understanding of what you need to know to be prepared for the DHT credentialing exam. Students are not required to have taken all of the courses, attendees may have obtained this knowledge through other education or on the job training.
Instructors will review material from the follow intermediate level courses:
- COR103 – Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- COR117 – Door, Frame and Architectural Hardware Applications
- COR123 – Using Door, Frame and Hardware Standards
- COR133 – Electrified Architectural Hardware
- COR140 – Using Codes & Standards
- COR146 – Introduction to Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware
- COR147 – Introduction to Specification Writing
- COR153 – Installation Coordination and Project Management
- COR163 – Developing Masterkey Systems
- DHC205 – Intermediate Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware