All webinars are in Eastern Time.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will understand:
- The importance of knowing the needs of the building and the occupants, for both the inmates and the staff.
- The importance of selecting hardware based on the security level of the institution.
- The various uses of space still follow the Sequence for Scheduling Hardware.
- The hardware testing determines its endurance for the specific environment.
- The critical need to use manufacturers literature.
- Hidden costs involved within the detention industry including extended lead times.
Completion of this webinar is worth 2 DHI CEP technical points.
This webinar is available for the live session; however, only DHI members will have access to the archived webinar.
Tip: We recommend that you register at least one day in advance to ensure you have your confirmation and access details in plenty of time to log in.
For more information, email our education team at email@example.com